VMblog: As a VMworld 2016 sponsor, how can people find you this year?
Stratodesk: Stratodesk will be in booth #665 this year to the left of the Solutions Exchange entrance. We'll have six people including highly knowledgeable tech guys at VMworld. Look for our famous polar bear logo to find us.
VMblog: If an attendee likes what they see and hear at your booth... what message about your product can you send them back with to sell their boss on your technology?
- NoTouch Desktop is the market-leading single solution for all VDI endpoint PCs/laptops/Thin Clients and perfectly complements any VDI or DaaS implementation
- Works with any hardware (reuse existing or new) and any VDI/DaaS environment
- Incredibly easy to set up
- Intuitive enterprise grade management software with outstanding "CIO"-proof reporting features and extensibility
- Ensure security on the endpoint (no local Windows) and compliance
- Extremely cost effective - no recurring antivirus or 3rd party management tool payments for PCs
- Free yourself from vendor lock-in and get full control back over what hardware to buy
VMblog: Why should a VMworld attendee add you to their MUST SEE list?
- NoTouch is the "benchmark" solution for VDI endpoints. Whatever you have now or have in mind how your endpoint landscape should look like, compare it with NoTouch
- Live demo of the unique PC repurposing and client management solution NoTouch Desktop, that helps make your next VDI deployment faster, easier and more cost-efficient.
- Our booth staff is technically knowledgeable and can deep-dive into technology discussions as much architectural overview.
- Learn from our vast experience in many VDI projects with different solutions (View, Citrix, Remote Desktop...)
VMblog: What can attendees expect to see and hear at your booth this year?
Stratodesk: Attendees should definitely join us in our booth for a highly technical live demo of the latest and greatest product release of the award-winning NoTouch Desktop, now supporting VMware's new protocol Blast Extreme. They will see:
- How to easily convert any PC or laptop (existing and brand new) into a smart, secure, "zero-like" VDI endpoint in seconds
- How to get all the benefits of thin and zero-client computing with NoTouch out of the box
- How NoTouch will unify your enduser's desktops with one single high performance OS and one single management solution for all your devices
- How well NoTouch Desktop works with VMware's Horizon and other VDI solutions with its unmatched support for PCoIP, Blast Extreme and RDP as well as USB device redirection and Real-Time Audio-Video (RTAV) for Horizon
- How to manage your VDI endpoint network with the superior, centralized management tool "NoTouch Center", that offers all the outstanding management features YOU need (reporting, scripting, easy deployment and updates,...)
Reserve your demo place here (www.stratodesk.com/meet-us-at-vmworld-us), so you do not have to wait at the booth!
VMblog: Give readers a few reasons why your product or service is considered unique?
Stratodesk: NoTouch runs on almost any x86 device out of the box. Our multi-kernel operating system (same look and feel but different Linux kernels) guarantees flawless, easy installation and comprehensive peripheral support on a wide array of hardware. Our top VDI-OS supports smart card readers inclusive government used CAC or PIV cards and various Single Sign-On solutions. The included management solution NoTouch Center is intuitive, easy to learn and feature rich. A huge product knowledge base and an outstanding support by our support techs, no matter if you buy two or two thousand licenses, is also something our customers like at lot.
VMblog: How does your company and product fit within the VMware ecosystem?
Stratodesk: Stratodesk is a long-term VMware Technology Alliance Partner and works closely with the VMware EUC team. When you are looking for an outstanding endpoint solution that has the VMware Horizon View Client with Blast Extreme and PCoIP included and plays extremely well with VMware server products and other partner's solutions (e.g. Imprivata, Citrix,..) then stop looking - Stratodesk has everything you need.
VMblog: Finally, attendees always enjoy a good trade show tchotchke. Are you guys giving away anything special or interesting this year?
Stratodesk: Everybody looks great in a Stratodesk T-Shirt. Impress your partner or kids with our most popular give-away, the super-cute polar bear key chains (come early, the bears are really popular and we might run out of these, no matter how many we will bring.) And there are more high-flying prizes (hint!) you can win when trying to take off with our polar bear in our iPad game - visit our booth #665 and find out! We can't wait to see you!
I'll definitely grab one of those for my kids! Get Stratodesk on your must see list at VMworld 2016 to learn more about their NoTouch Desktop solution and more! Make your way to booth 665 and find out what those high-flying prizes are all about.